Everyone loves a curry and filling it with your favourite vegetables makes it extra filling and healthy
We’ve chosen a delicious combination of vegetables to make our delicious curry, but it’s completely flexible leave out what you don’t like and add your favourites. It’s great when you need to use up what’s in the fridge quickly.
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- A few handfuls of spinach
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 250ml Vegetable Stock
- 100ml Plain Yogurt
- In a large pan, add some oil and fry the onion, reduce the heat and add in the Garlic and Ginger.
- Add in the Curry Powder and stir, add the tomatoes and stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, sweet potatoes, carrot and frozen peas, turn to medium and leave covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the spinach and yogurt, then serve.
Tried our delicious curry out for yourself? Share what you thought in the comments below and tag us in your images @apgpersonalised.