Our tasty Vegan Lemon Cheesecake is a quick and easy treat that anyone can enjoy
Need a little extra treat this weekend? Our delicious Vegan Lemon Cheesecake is just what you need, it’s a delicious alternative to the shop bought desserts and is so quick and easy to make, it’ll become a family favourite.
- 1 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup Soft Pitted Dates
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Cup Cashews (soaked for 30 minutes)
- 1/2 Cup Agave
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Lemons
- To make the base, blitz the almonds and dates together in a food processor and add 2/3 of the Coconut Oil. Press into the bottom of a cake tin greased with the remaining Coconut Oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and the juice of the two lemons into a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mix over the base and place in the fridge until completely set (around 2-3 hours, preferably overnight).
- Top with the zest of the lemons and serve.
Tried these out for yourself? Share what you thought in the comments below and tag us in your images @apgpersonalised.