Our Chickpea Burgers are both delicious and vegan, making them a great treat for everyone
These delicious Vegan Chickpea Burgers are great for everyone whether they are vegan or not, since they are so delicious and are sure to down a treat. Whether you decide to have a summer BBQ or just fancy a Saturday night treat with a few beers, these are the perfect dish served with some Sweet Potato Fries and your favourite dip.
- 1 1/2 Cups Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Cannellini Beans
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs (we love panko)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Brioche Burger Buns
- In a large bowl, pour in the cannellini beans and mash into a paste, add the quinoa, breadcrumbs, egg and the seasonings and mix.
- Form the mix into 4 equal patties and place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes to chill.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add the burgers and cook until golden and cooked through (now would be a great time to add a slice of cheese to melt onto the burger).
- Brush the brioche buns with some oil and fry in the pan for a few minutes.
- Place the burgers in the buns with your favourite toppings and serve alongside a salad or sweet potato fries.
Tried these out for yourself? Share what you thought in the comments below and tag us in your images @apgpersonalised.