We share our delicious Toffee Apple Crumble Recipe that is the perfect treat for the Autumn Season ahead.
Now that Autumn is here, we are ready to start spending our evenings wrapped up, indulging in a warm treat. Apples and crumbles are always popular in the Autumn, and our Toffee Apple Crumble puts a delicious spin on the traditional recipe to make it even more mouth-watering. Serve it alongside custard, cream or even ice-cream for the ultimate Autumn pudding for the whole family.
- 5 Bramley Apples
- 6tbsp Toffee Sauce
- 75g Butter
- 50g Porridge Oats
- 50g Plain Flour
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350F. Peel and core the apples, and cut into medium sized chunks.
- Place the apples into a large saucepan with 2tbsp butter and 2tbsp water. Cover and cook until softened (10-12 minutes).
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish. Add in the apples and mix together with the toffee sauce.
- For the crumble, mix the oats and flour together, then rub in the butter. Scatter the crumble mix over the apples.
- Cook in the preheated over for around 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then serve with ice cream and more toffee sauce drizzled over the top.